In-person passports and notarial services are available by appointment only. Clients without an appointment will only be seen in exceptional circumstances. Appointments are not required for passport collections or Emergency Passport applications.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment for security screening.
- If you arrive late for your appointment we may not be able to provide the service.
- Bookings can be made 2 months in advance.
- We request that you do not book more than one appointment at a time for the same service.
- If you require more than one service or are part of a family group, an appointment is required for each applicant/service.
- Please refer to your notification email if you need to modify or cancel your appointment.
Appointments are available for the following services:
- Australian Passport applications
- Notarial Services – including Affidavits, Oaths or Affirmations, Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage (CNI), Certifying Copies of Documents, Land Transfer/Mortgage Documents, Statutory Declarations for the Commonwealth or an Australian State/Territory
Appointments are not required for the following services:
- Passport collection – please come to the Australian Embassy during standard office hours
- Emergency passport applications - please come to the Australian Embassy during standard office hours
How to book your appointment
Appointments can be made by clicking ‘Book Appointment’ below.
Steps to booking
- Select the service you require.
- You will automatically be forwarded to the next available appointment. You may select a date or time between 1 hour and 2 months in advance. First select the date on the calendar and then choose the time.
- Enter your information. Enter an email address and a phone number so that you can receive appointment reminders and we can contact you if necessary.
- Agree to our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please refer to instructions below. Cancellations and modifications can be made 1 hour in advance.
- Come to the Australian Embassy five minutes before your appointment.
Cancelling or rescheduling your appointment
- The Australian Embassy will send email notifications through setmore.com each time an appointment is booked – it will contain an appointment cancellation/modification link and will appear as per below:
- If you want to modify an appointment, click "Reschedule" and you will receive a message on a new tab allowing you to modify the appointment.
- If you want to cancel an appointment, click "Cancel Appointment" and you will receive a message on a new tab asking you to confirm cancellation.
- If you require assistance, please contact the Australian Embassy during standard office hours.
Australian Embassy Buenos Aires
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires,